Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, July 17, 2015

New Release │ Starry Starry Night Digital Scrapbook Collection

If you think this kit was inspired by Vincent van Gogh, you would be correct. I may not be awake these days when it gets dark, but I do remember the days when I was up until dawn and love so many of the stories I can tell about the evening adventures. 

You can grab the kit or separates on sale through Sunday at The Digital Press!

And did you know that I send out early bird deals to newsletter subscribers? I don't send many emails so you don't have to worry about me spamming up your inbox. Go ahead and sign up under the newsletter link above! Or click here






The Collection is on sale through Sunday at The Digital Press!


Inspiration from the creative team!










No comments:

Post a Comment