Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cecily Moore │ Mini Album

So glad you’ve stopped by to see what I’m up to! If you remember the release of the Wanderlust Kit over on The Digital Press, you’ll know that I was using it to document a little weekend trip I took to Missouri a couple weeks ago in a 4 x4 mini album. So today, I’m here to share the rest of the mini with you! These digital files are a wonderful way to shorten a mini albums length because they can be used right atop your images! I loved mixing and matching all the different titles and details throughout this mini to create a fun memory of my travel adventures. I also paired these fantastic digital elements (like the titles and travelogue) with a gold foil overlay technique that I shared on my blog to make my album extra special! Take a peek at all the little details below and I hope you enjoy!   Xo, Cecily | The Paper Curator













Products Used:










Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.












No comments:

Post a Comment