Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Recently

 Since my old planner is from 1994, I decided to upgrade when I saw the Kikki K had a gold A5.  I will still be using my old planner for my home planner.  With menu planning, cleaning, important info, and lesson plans for Ian.  The new planner will be my calender, create, and work planner.


 I used an October Afternoon 6x8 pocket page with 12, 2x2 pocket and cut off a column for my dashboard.   I used mostly papers from Crate Paper's Notes and Things collection for my dividers.  You can see a quick video here


 And I love Marcy Penner's Agenda pages.  She now has 2015 in her shop AND they come with A5 and personal size.  I also have a hot pink personal Filofax that I would love to use for a personal binder. 


Autumn is in full swing here and it is freezing cold when we wake up, then can get back to 70 in the afternoon.  Trying to get in all the fun outdoor activities we can just in case this winter is again always 30-50 below zero. 


I have new cards in my Etsy shop!  The Spooky cards are perfect for documenting your October and Halloween photos.  I combined watercolor and photos.  Printable PDFs are included.  The Spooky card set is on sale through Friday.  



I am also trying to get my destash stuff photographed for an Instagram sale.  Keep an eye out for that.  I had to make room in my craft room so lots of things need to go.

I hope you are all enjoying your Autumn or Spring! 

     



No comments:

Post a Comment