Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten and Filofax

My Goddaughter starts kindergarten today.  I can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone.  I am sure I will say the same in 2016 with Ian starts school. 
Krystin loves all things pink, cute, and Hello Kitty.  She also love to "organize".  Something her mom and mine blame on me.  I don't remember ever teaching her that word. 

I started with a pocket raspberry Metropol.    


I added a ribbon so I could put the butterfly on the front, with Velcro dots



I made some dividers with my favorite girly Zoe Pearn digital scrapbook kits.




And of course, I had to add a bunch of Hello Kitty and other accessories!  The only thing missing is glitter which would probably make her mom a little mad at me.  lol

She got to open her little bag last Sunday at my parent's house and had to call me right away to tell me how much she loved her "personal planner".  My parents had just set up a little desk for her at their house so the timing was perfect. 

I only wish I could be there in the morning to see her off to school.  But alas, I will be sitting at home waiting for the cable company to deal with a faulty modem.   






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry--my computer is messing with me. I'm trying to say thank you for sharing this. It is a beautiful gift to a little girl just beginning her school years

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea. I was thinking about doing this for my granddaughter when she turns 5 in a few years.

    ReplyDelete