Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

I have been feeling not good lately.  As in the past month.  It seems to do nothing but rain so far, and even though it's better than snow, the changing weather brought on a bad arthritis flare.  I was inspired today however, to get somethings ready for my project life album this summer.  I first made a summer bucket list.


Then, someone had mentioned making a bucket list PL page.  So of course I had to stop cleaning and work on one!  
Everything I used for these pages and the above list is from Pixels and Company's April Stash.  Karla Dudley, Ardent Sparrow, Robyn Mereirotto, and Scotty Girl Designs.  And the little photo journalers are from Gennifer Burrsett.  You can find the stash here, and the Journalers here

I will have some fun news very soon!  Like my page on Facebook to get updates! 
https://www.facebook.com/LittleLammCo


Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! 

Amie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment