Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy NSD! New Products, and a Freebie!


Wow.  This week has been so crazy busy.  Ian is still getting used to not having a pacifier and we are not getting much sleep here.  I am getting way behind on my Project Life album.  I have been trying to work on and finish several projects not counting my digital store! 

Here is what I have for you new in the store today.  You can find these products here.

 
 
 
 




 
These grid and border journalers are free when you purchase any of the May Card Sets.  They will automatically be added to your download.
 
 
And use the code
2013may50off
 
 
for 50% off anything in my store the whole month of May!

I will have several freebies this month.  The first is for Cinco de Mayo! 


You can right click the image and save as a jpeg or download the png here!

More later!  You can like my Facebook page to get updates for the next freebie!

Happy Scrapping!

 

Amie :)

I finished Week 17.  Except for the extra pages for Krystin's 5th B-day Party.  I think that warrants it's own spread.  It's not perfect and I hurried through it, but the story is the important part right?  :)
 

1 comment: