Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! & A Freebie!

It's my dear hubby's favorite month.  May is not only the month of Mother's day, it is also his mother's birthday and my birthday, his sister's birthday, and even our girl cat's birthday is in May. 

I do feel a tiny bit sorry for him, but it should make things easier for him to remember!
 
 
I have a new card set in the shop today.  Just in time for Mother's Day weekend.  You can find it here.  6, 3x4 journalers, 5, 3x4 filler cards, and a title card.
 
 



Don't forget that my entire shop is 50% off this month! 
Use the code 2013may50off



I also have a little freebie.  You can find this card here.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Amie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment