Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome Spring?

I don't know about you, but here, we just received another foot of snow and I am tired of being cooped up in the house with a rambunctious toddler.  He is bored, I am bored, and we need to go to the park or make daddy finally hang up the swing in the back yard and put the sand box and wagon together.  


So I have a spring freebie for you here!  Bear with me as I am just learning all this.  I plan on only posting once a month or so right now.  If you don't know me, I have severe psoriatic arthritis and any season change brings on arthritis pain.  I have had this since I was 25.  It makes things things difficult some days.  But it has given me patience!




Go to my Facebook page and click the Freebie tab on the right hand side.  Click the Like button to access the link.

https://www.facebook.com/LittleLammCo


And thanks for visiting! 

Amie



3 comments:

  1. Adding my facebook link might help. Did I mention I was new at this?
    https://m.facebook.com/LittleLammCo?id=187674358037605&_rdr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the clean and simple design of your PL page

    ReplyDelete