Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 12

This week we had a couple breaks from reading stories, climbing the cat tree and bookshelves, and playing with every toy in the house. New cousin Eli arrived early! 
 






 Again, I have used the Erica Zane Chalk About It calender cards.  The rest of the papers and embellishments are from Karla Dudley's various kits:  Fickle, Roycroft, and some of her cut files.

 

Got to go eat at one of my favorite places!  Ole & Lena's Pizzeria.  (Original in Rothsay, MN) I recommend anything on the menu and especially love the BBQ chicken pizza, and the lefse quesadillas!  

 

I am waiting ever so patiently for Jade and Blush to come out in digital from Project Life.  Since I cannot decide which one to get, I will just have to get both!  I am working on some fun embellishments that will coordinate with both kits. 

My new computer appears to be missing enroute.  So while the store, searches, I am stuck still trying to work on my old slow laptop.  Things take much much too long.  Hopefully by the 1st, I will be able to get to work for real.  :)


Hope everyone is having a great week! 


Amie

1 comment: