Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Free With Purchase Scrapbook Kit │Saturday Only!


Happy December!

Who is working on December Albums? I wasn't sure I would be able to because both my printers decided to quit at the same time. I got one working this week, but my big printer seems to have a code of death. Sob sob sob. Oh technology headaches!  If anyone has Large format printer recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

I have two new collections in the shop for the December!
Sparkle, the Special Edition collection,  is a bright and fun collection that strays from my usual softer color palettes, and Reindeer Games is more traditional with lots of Christmas whimsy! And Saturday, my entire shop will be on sale and you can get the

Reindeer Games Scrapbook Kit
FREE with any $5 purchase on Saturday!

Reindeer Games also coordinates with my Shimmer Scrapbook Collection!

Free with Purchase offer and entire shop on sale SATURDAY ONLY!
Special Edition Sale ends Sunday December 9th 11:59pm EST
















Check out my Paper Star Garland Tutorial on the Digital Press Blog!!




That's it for me for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!! I'm off to work on albums and planning dinosaur birthday parties before the holiday break. 






No comments:

Post a Comment