Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Kym Tsukamoto | Spa Day Mini Album


Today, I am sharing a simple mini book about a spa day that my daughter had with her Girl's Scout troop.


The papers and even washi tape came from "Spa Day" journaling card kit. I simply printed out the journaling cards and used them as title cards or accent pieces. I used some printable labels from "Actuality" and recolored them to fit the colors in this kit. To make custom washi tape, you have to have white washi tape on hand and print your designs on it. Be warned that it takes a day to dry or you may end up with ink smears. Little sequins and puffy stickers were from my scrapbook stash.




 

The cover is made by printing two journaling cards next to each other. My daughter will go back and do some journaling or captions throughout the book and back cover.





 Products Used:

LLC_spa_day


My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


Tuesday through Thursday, the entire Wanderlust collection will be 50% off! You can purchase the bundle or individual pieces.   

No comments:

Post a Comment