Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, June 3, 2016

Special Edition 50% Off!│New Release│Milk Glass│A Birthday Celebration!│Creative Team Call


My birthday was May 27th, but since I missed it too, (thanks to my oven and water heater going out.) we are going to celebrate all week long at The Digital Press. I am the featured designer and you can shop my store all week at 30% off! (Special Edition items will be 50% off June 3rd-5th)

When I saw the palette for June the first thing I thought of was my grandmother's milk glass collection. I am in love with all that beautiful stuff and I wish I had room to collect it myself. (Or maybe I don't. I hate to dust. lol) But It made me think about telling stories from the past and we all have some of those. Whether they are your own, or your family's, this retro feel collection is perfect for anything that happened 50 years ago or 5 days ago. I hope you enjoy!









It's Here! Click on the image to go to the info page.



Thanks everyone! Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment