Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday Inspiration │ Ruth Chan │Publisher's Picks │ 50% Off Blarney and Easter Joys!



We stopped by a cafe to unwind from the week. My daughter immediately made herself comfortable on the couch and looked completely at home among the cuddly friends. It was a heartwarming sight seeing her so at ease and in love with reading and the toys. I decided to journal this moment with Austen and Forever, using mainly the journal cards. All coming together easily with the March templates.


Hello there! I'm Ruth, a self confessed craftaholic. I treasure the everyday and love making new memories to savour. I love journaling and creating, I love photography and I love colours. And I love that I get to combine all these loves into one everlasting project of recording life as it happens. To re-live whenever I feel like it.

I live in sunny Singapore where I keep house with my husband and two children. I craft handmade jewelry as a small business and chill out at my craft table doing a host of crafty projects, whenever I can. 







It's been awhile since I've had anything in Publisher's Picks because of the Penny Sale, but this week, I have some older card sets and a brush set that were originally released in my Etsy shop. They are 50% off through Thursday!! 






 Both sets of these cards contain only the horizontal orientation since they are older sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment