Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, February 19, 2016

Penny Saver │ Part VI & Free Mini Kit

Every Love Story Is Beautiful.

Why not tell yous? Valentine's Day this year got me feeling all romantic and I just had to make a collection that had a romantic feel that wasn't Valentiney. I went with soft blues and corals, scripty marker word art and lots of goodies to tell your love story. The goodies in the Forever collection are just $1 each for Penny Saver! You can buy the individual pieces or I have a link for the bundle so you can get the entire collection today. (Papers and elements will release on Friday. Pocket cards and photo templates will release February 26th)










More Penny Saver Goodies from Little Lamm & Co. 



If you haven't downloaded my portion of the DigiScrap Parade, you only have until February 29th to download.



No comments:

Post a Comment