Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December Daily 2015 │ Part 1 │ Publisher's Picks 50% Off!

I am so slow to get my pages blogged. But here is my title page and day one. I am doing 25 Christmas memories instead of trying to go through each day and have something to document.

For the title page, I printed on vellum and added gold stars and sequins and a wood veneer from the 2014 December Daily kit. I layered it over a 6.5x8.5 photo and just punched it and stuck it in my album. 





For day 1, I printed a calender on another full size photo and documented our first snow fall on December 1st. I kept it simple with a card I typed up and added washi, and one from the Seven Paper Felix collection. Then I added a button from the Studio Calico Highlands kit.  




Keeping it simple in the hopes I will finish this one this year before next December!!


If you have a December birthday at your house like we do, I have you covered with one of my favorite kits It's My Party!

The scrapbook kit, pocket cards and bundle are all 50% off today through Thursday!









No comments:

Post a Comment