Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ruth Chan │ Grow


Hello again! The exams are over and school is just about out, so the kids and I started a new project to keep entertained. We've been taking plenty of snaps to keep track of the plants' growth and the Grow Kit is just perfect to document our little garden. It has the perfect blend of elements to suit both the kids and I, and will surely be making it into our album.

Products Used


Hello there! I'm Ruth, a self confessed craftaholic. I treasure the everyday and love making new memories to savour. I love journaling and creating, I love photography and I love colours. And I love that I get to combine all these loves into one everlasting project of recording life as it happens. To re-live whenever I feel like it.

I live in sunny Singapore where I keep house with my husband and two children. I craft handmade jewelry as a small business and chill out at my craft table doing a host of crafty projects, whenever I can. 


Only through Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment