Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ School Days Mini Album

For most of the country, it is back to school time. Perfect timing to start a school year mini album. This year I went with a Simple Stories mini album. I really liked the variety of page protectors that they include.
Here is my cover. I designed the cover with all digital files from Great Expectations, then printed it out. This way the cover is nice and flat and I won't be afraid of getting pieces smushed.



Great Expectations 4x6 Photo Template made a perfect cover page.


I added in various Great Expectations journaling cards to complete the book.




Other things to add is my daughter's goal statement, drawings, and writing samples. I'll also include photos from different school events throughout the year.  
I hope this inspires you to create a school memory book for your little one.








My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.






No comments:

Post a Comment