Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Zakirah Zakaria │ Digital Project Life Book

This is my first year of doing Project Life, and I’m eager to print my very first PL book for my family! My progress, however, is kinda slow because I don’t scrap everyday, so I use my local photobook printing company’s software to keep track of my progress.

I’m going to print the book when I have 80 pages done, which means hopefully it’ll happen this month. I still have empty pages like below, just waiting to be filled…

What about you? How do you keep track of your PL pages that you want to print?



Hello everyone! Zakirah here. I'm a 27-year-old scrapper from Malaysia. I've been digiscrapping since 2008 and I'm loving it! I scrapbook about my family and myself, and hopefully in the coming future, my pages will be a reason for my family to smile & ponder about life.



No comments:

Post a Comment