Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ruth Chan │ Birthday Layout


My daughter celebrated her birthday a week ago and I wanted to add a spread to her album to commemorate this special day. 6 years feels like a mini milestone because after the year is done, she'd be off to formal schooling, and her little friends will be scattered. She'd make new ones of course but there is that 'coming of age' feeling.
For this spread, I went completely digital. (To be honest, while her album is 'made', I haven't made the decision to go 100% digital or to print them out in future and insert into sleeves so I have the files as duplicates, PSDs and all).
I kept things simple yet meaningful, with small embellishments that tell part of the message. The gold K (for her name), 6 (for her age), and word arts that double up as wishes we have for her.
I used an assortment of kits but the main bulk came from 'Wanderlust' (background papers, journal card and numbers) because hey, life is an adventure! Other add ons came from Grow (word art), Jadore (journal card), big chipboard alpha (a really useful pack to have!) and Starry Night (stars).
Thanks for looking!


Hello there! I'm Ruth, a self confessed craftaholic. I treasure the everyday and love making new memories to savour. I love journaling and creating, I love photography and I love colours. And I love that I get to combine all these loves into one everlasting project of recording life as it happens. To re-live whenever I feel like it.

I live in sunny Singapore where I keep house with my husband and two children. I craft handmade jewelry as a small business and chill out at my craft table doing a host of crafty projects, whenever I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment