Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Zakirah Zakaria │ Digital Project Life Inspiration

Hi everyone! Zakirah here and I want to share with you a couple of spreads I made for my PL album, using Amie's recent products.

I have a lot of vacation photos that I had't scrapped, and when I saw Wanderlust & Coastal, I knew they were perfect for my photos! These were photos from my family vacations a few years back, and I've only started making PL albums this year. I know that a lot of people make PL albums for their pre-PL years, but I don't think I can do it, especially if they're too far back.

So what I do is I scrap previous years memories as a flashback pages for each month for my PL album. Each month will have its own flashback pages, and that makes sense to me because it's simple and I won't have to make another PL album just for that year's memories. I can put those pages in this year's album and call it done.

So without further ado, here are the vacation spreads: 








Products used

      

      

       

       



Hello everyone! Zakirah here. I'm a 27-year-old scrapper from Malaysia. I've been digiscrapping since 2008 and I'm loving it! I scrapbook about my family and myself, and hopefully in the coming future, my pages will be a reason for my family to smile & ponder about life.




No comments:

Post a Comment