Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Katherine Wilkinson │ Hybrid Inspiration



Hi guys, I’m playing around with the It’s My Party patterned papers today. I’m also trying to get rid of my old embellishments that I’ve been hoarding! Are you a hoarder of pretty things? Take a look at this layout and watch my process video to get some inspiration!









Hi I’m Katherine! I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada with my husband Brett, our two crazy daughters, Dylan and Olivia, and our dog, Dax. I work full time doing the accounting for a small business.

When I’m not working or chasing around the girls, I’m usually scrapping. My favorite form of memory keeping is Project Life. I started it in 2011 and never looked back. Though my style has changed over the years, I think I've  finally found a rhythm and style that I love.

I love good food, coffee, chocolate, Harry Potter, pretty packages, trivia games, anything DIY and I especially love that my city has all four seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment