Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, June 12, 2015

New Release │ Coastal Scrapbook Kit and Pocket Card Set

It is just getting war enough for beach and pool weather here and I am dreaming of the sand and sun every night. I cannot wait to drive out to the lakes and smell that lake smell! I have the perfect kit for you this week to use for your beachy stories! Coastal is mellow blues, and corals with touches of yellow and green, with lots of seaside inspired elements to complement your layouts!




Get the alpha free this weekend when you purchase the Coastal Scrapbook kit! (it will automatically be added to your download) 






Check out the gorgeous layouts from my creative team this week! They do such a  great job!















Link up any of your Coastal projects in the comments! I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment