Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mandy Elliott │ All About Me Pages

Hi there! It's Mandy today with a six page digital spread I recently created using the "All About Me" card set.  

But first, a little background on how this layout came to be. In May, I was invited to contribute to a month long challenge hosted by Jen of Sunlight and Air called, My Selfie Scrapbook.  It was a joint effort from six incredibly talented women to promote documenting yourself.  Amie was one of the amazing designers who provided elements for the challenge.  

On the last week of the challenge, our prompt was to just love yourself.  As I mulled over how I would document that in my digital scrapbook I'd been creating, I was browsing the Little Lamm Co. store and came across the All About Me card set.  Amie had several amazing prompts in there that were a perfect way for me to document some current thoughts about myself. 

I created this layout on my iPhone using the Phonto app to journal on the cards and then placed them in a layout using the PicFrame app.  It was so easy and I love that I have these thoughts written down for years to come!  

Please allow me to encourage you to snatch these cards and give them a spin. You won't regret that you did!

If you'd like to find out more about the My Selfie Scrapbook challenge, you can read all about it on my blog.  Even though the class has ended, the links are still active to grab some of the additional elements and you can totally begin your own project at any time!  





Products Used:






Mandy Elliott is professional pet & portrait photographer as well as an avid memory keeper. Her desire to record daily life is deeply embedded in her creative passion as she documents through channels such as Project Life, photography, and journal keeping. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beloved Jack Russell- Addie, baking, blogging, and traveling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment