Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mandy Elliott │ Hybrid Inspiration

Hello everyone! It’s Mandy and I’m excited to be sharing here today!
I’m sharing a layout I created recently using journal cards from the February 2014 card set #2.  It is no secret that I’m obsessed with gold and this set was the perfect match to complement our Valentine’s Day photos!


I know what you’re thinking already, a Valentine’s Day layout in May… Mandy, really?!  But the truth is I scrapbook my Project Life album chronologically and in monthly groups.  So far, I’m caught up to March. This plan works a little better for me than weekly because I don’t feel the need to fill up a two page spread with one week’s worth of photos or filler cards.  However, when the month has a special event, such as Valentine’s Day, I like to focus on an insert like the one pictured here.




I enjoy the fact that Little Lamm Co.’s designs are dazzling and create a focus all their own.  I like my layouts to be simple and when I use Amie’s cards, I never feel the need to add extra embellishments because her cards are just so lovely!




Products Used:
·         Becky Higgins Design F page protector (trimmed down), front and back

Mandy Elliott is professional pet & portrait photographer as well as an avid memory keeper. Her desire to record daily life is deeply embedded in her creative passion as she documents through channels such as Project Life, photography, and journal keeping. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beloved Jack Russell- Addie, baking, blogging, and traveling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment