Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, April 5, 2019

April Special Edition - Snapshots 50% Off │ Feature Designer Sale!


Yay Spring!!!

We know it's spring here because the geese and robins are back, but it's still only in the 20s. There are 50s and even a 60 in our future forecast though!! I can't wait for everything to dry up so Ian can get out and ride his bike.

In other news, I have a new collection in the shop! It's a versatile kit for you to use with any stories! Also, on Friday, check The Digital Press blog for a coupon to my store and a bit about my favorite mobile apps and how I use them to make life easier!

Offer ends Sunday April 7th 11:59pm EST



















Don't forget to check out the April Monthly Chronicles!


Thanks so much! That's all for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment