Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, April 6, 2018

Free With Purchase Scrapbook Kit & New Release │ Stars Hollow

 

Happy Spring!! 

At least I hope you are enjoying spring where you are. Fargo is getting a few inches of snow and it's only 15 degrees as I write this. I have a new collection for Special Edition called Stars Hollow! If you are a fan of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, books, or coffee, you might be a fan of this collection! It's perfect for documenting mother/daughters or best friends. And the collection is 50% off this weekend! PLUS: when you spend $10 in my shop, you get the Unplugged Scrapbook kit Free!!!

Special Edition 50% off ends Sunday April 8th 11:59pm EST
FWP Kit offer expires April 12th 11:59pm EST












It's feature Friday at TDP and you can read more about me on the blog today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment