Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, December 15, 2017

New Release│Midnight Collection

Here's to Twenty-Eighteen!

May your new year be full of memories  for you to document and cherish!

Twenty-Seventeen has flown by. I am looking forward so much to seeing family for the holidays. And celebrating Ian's 6th birthday! He's finally decided that he would like a Star Wars theme which is convenient since out there is so much stuff  out right now. I still have dozens of cookies to bake, gifts to wrap, a gingerbread house to build, and we haven't even taken our family Christmas card photo yet. Looks like New Year's cards for us this year! 

I want to thank all of you so much this past year for all of your support. I have many plans for the upcoming year, and would love to hear your requests for the seasons coming up!! If you would like to do some voting and pick the palettes I work with,or theme? Or if there is just something you would love to see from me, drop me a note! I would love to hear from you. 

The Midnight Collection is on sale this weekend at The Digital Press through Sunday December 17th, 11:59pm EST.








Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment