Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, May 5, 2017

National Scrapbook Day │ New Collection │ Free Mini Kit!

Happy NSD!!!!

How much do you look forward to this weekend? It is probably my favorite weekend of the year, and once again, I have family that plan things so I cannot participate!!! I will have to live vicariously through all of you!!

I know you haven't seen much of me this year. I've been having issue with illness (repeatedly. Ugh.) and I just can't get a routine down with the new things going on in our life. Hubby was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and all my time seems to be used up taking care of Ian and meals around here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once Ian is in kindergarten this fall (Sob sob sob) that I will have a much easier time fitting in some work and me time. I hope you will all bear with me!!

Anyway, I did finish a new collection for you all and it's summery and yummy! And since it's Special Edition, it's 50% off!!! 
I hope you love the bright colors. I know I do since we just had snow again here. Thank goodness it's already melted.

I hope you have a wonderful and fun Scrapbook Weekend!!!!!

Sale through Sunday May 7th, 11:59pm EDT.

P.S. Don't forget to scroll to the bottom to grab the link to my DigiScrap Parade Freebie!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment