Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, December 16, 2016

52 Weeks │ Month and Days of the Week Templates!


Happy Holidays!

I have more templates for you this week to get you ready for 2017! There is a Days of the Week set and a Month set, each includes PSD files, pocket card PNGS, overlay PNGS, and printable PDFs.
Use the templates to add your favorite photos or papers or use the overlays in the letterglow or Project Life app on your phone! 

Now excuse me while I go crazy trying to get things done for January with no school until then and Christmas and Ian's birthday to get through. Wish me luck! 

Sale Ends 12/16/16





Thank you everyone for such a wonderful year! I am so thankful for each and every one of you and your support. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and new year.
Love and blessings to you all





No comments:

Post a Comment