Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, November 4, 2016

New Release │ Highclere November Special Edition

I'm bringing you an entire collection inspired by Downton Abbey and a quote from Carson. "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Highclere for those who may not know, is the name of the castle that the show was filmed at. I still haven't watched the last shows of the last season. Partly because I just can't find and hour to sit and watch, and partly because I don't want the story to be over. I think I must watch it before Thanksgiving when I won't want the new Gilmore Girls episodes to end. 

Highclere is full of the rich colors of the November Special Edition. And Special Edition items are 50% off through Sunday November 6th! 












Thanks so much for visiting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment