Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Kristine Clark │ Documenting Food

  I am a travel foodie! My husband and I love to seek out good unique local eats when we travel. Documenting our dining experiences is as fun as documenting our activities. Taking pictures of the food at different angles is a great way to capture the moment.    Let’s Eat Collection by Little Lamm & Co was perfect for food layouts. I put together 2 different layouts from 2 different restaurants we ate at while we were traveling on Oahu in Hawaii.    At Lucky Belly, we tried something from each area of the menu and I got some fun shots of our friend who dramatized waiting while I took pictures of our food. With multiple pictures I wanted to use on my layout, I choose to do a pocket style to capture all of them. For this layout I used a template from Dawn Inskip as I liked the plastic pocket feel.   

  For my second layout, I had just 2 pictures I wanted to highlight. So for this layout I clustered the photos together with a journal card. I found a great map on the restaurants website showing their locations on the different islands that I blended into the background. The picture templates in Little Lamm & Co “Let’s Eat” collection provided the framing for the pictures I wanted to help them standout on the background.   


  With Thanksgiving coming up it is a great time to practice capturing your food moments. Will you be making your traditional family recipes for Thanksgiving? Have you documented your Thanksgiving food traditions? Show us your foodie layouts! 


Products Used




Hi, I'm Kristine!  We currently call Rock Springs, WY our home.  I am blessed to be the mother of 4 very active boys each with their own unique and fun personalities that make us laugh and smile every day!  During the day, I am a Professor at a Community College specializing in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Fitness and Wellness.  I also have a Private Practice with my husband who is a Counselor.  
I love to be active and enjoy hiking, biking and playing sports.  In my down time, I love to bake cookies and make treats (mostly chocolate and peanut butter related), read books, do puzzles and play games.  I started paper scrapbooking in High School, because I love taking pictures and documenting memories.  Now with a busy schedule, digital scrapbooking is my preferred method of documenting my children and all our adventures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment