Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Arumrose | New Home Pages


I often scrap photos of my kids to preserve memories but this year a brand new project arrives:we have bought a new house. Such an exciting family project means a lot of photos from the way we bought the house to all the transformations made and the final result. That’s why I’ve decided to create an album dedicated to it. Here are the first two layouts:the cover and my girl’s bedroom.


Product used: 2016 March 6x8 Templates / Milk Glass elements / Nest Full kit and journaling cards



Hello from France ! I'm Cécile a happy wife and mother of two monsters usually called Alexia and Mathieu who live near by Disneyland® Paris.
When I'm not in the office working as a Marketing Assistant for a holiday destination I spend a lot of time scrapping and keeping memories. I'm also a big fan of travel and a book lover. 
Follow me and discover my world

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home. The purchase of a new house is certainly always exciting. I am sure you and your family have a ton of things you cant wait to add to your new place. Scrapping is a great way to store those "new home memories" that will be made during your first few months there!

    ReplyDelete