Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, June 17, 2016

New Release │ Meraki Collection

Have you ever been inspired by a word?

That is what this kit is about. I wanted to do a creative theme kit long ago, but I never got further than jotting sown a few notes. Then, I saw the word Meraki. the soul, creativity,or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work. I thought, that is exactly what is is all about!  I hope it is for you too. Everything we make has a little bit of us in it. 

The Meraki collection will be on sale through Sunday June 19th! 












That's all for today! I hope you have a super fun Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment