Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, May 6, 2016

New Release │ For Mom │Digital Scrapbook Day 2016 Freebie

Just yesterday, Ian came in with a handful of dandelions and told me they were for me for mother's day, then told me he wanted to give me something special. Cuddles and more dandelions. You know what? I will love it more than any expensive bouquet I have ever received. It's a good thing I have some pretty golden yellows in this kit so I can document his gift. 











If you haven't downloaded the Commencement templates from the DigiScrap Parade, you can find it on my blog here


Thanks so much for visiting the blog today! I hope you all have a great NSD and Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment