Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Home Book │ Mandy Elliott


Hi friends! Mandy here today to share a really awesome, fun project I created digitally last year and then printed recently. Some of you may remember Love Where You Live, a unique class by Little Paper Projects about documenting the home that you live in.
The Nest collection had recently been released and was the perfect addition to my project. Since my schedule at the time was somewhat limited, I set out to create my pages digitally. On each page, I used word elements from the Nest collection as labels.
Now, nearly six months later, I finally got a chance to print my digital pages. I used a 6x8 soft cover album (landscape orientation) from Artifact Uprising and built the entire album in under twenty minutes. It was a really fun project and I love how it turned out! I just know this little book about our first home is going to be cherished for years to come!







You can jump over to my blog to watch a video walk through and see more of the pages here: http://www.turquoiseave.com/blog/2016/artifactuprisingalbum1

Mandy Elliott is professional pet & portrait photographer as well as an avid memory keeper. Her desire to record daily life is deeply embedded in her creative passion as she documents through channels such as Project Life, photography, and journal keeping. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beloved Jack Russell- Addie, baking, blogging, and traveling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment