Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, March 4, 2016

March Special Edition! 50% Off This Weekend Only!

March is here! 

I am so ready for Spring! We have had a very mild winter in North Dakota, but I want to open all the windows and start cleaning! I feel the need to purge purge purge. I also want to work on my photography skills this Spring and I am kind of tired of all our pictures being in our living room. I need a new backdrop! I have many new multi-photo templates in this month's sets for any of you who get more active when the snow melts.  The templates are 50% off this weekend only!!










That's it for this week. The head cold has made it's way back around to our house before I was recovered from the last time so it may be quiet around here a while yet. 

Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment