Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

50% Off Crisp │Publisher's Picks Week 4

If it's winter where you are, I hope you are staying warm. It's below zero here this week and my joints are feeling it. I am moving slower than a turtle! I am trying to take it easy and not over work my joints so I may not be posting as much on social media this time of year. Not to mention that there is no sun and my photos are all awful. I am just trying to hide in my corner of the sofa with a blanket and my cat while avoiding being jumped on by a 4 year old. There was no story time or preschool this week, so I am really feeling the cabin fever.
Through Thursday, the entire Crisp collection is 50% off ! Be sure to scroll to the end for a sneak of what is coming Friday! 








That's all for today! Thanks for stopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment