Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Zakirah Zakaria │ Believe Layout Inspiration

Hi everyone! Zakirah here, and today I want to share a page with you that I made with Believe:


Believe is a Christmas-themed collection from Amie, and when I saw the collection, I love it because of the color palette. Even though I don’t celebrate Christmas, I find the collection versatile enough & can be used to scrap non-themed pages. I decided to scrap the lyrics of one of my favorite songs, The Chosen One by Maher Zain, for my personal photobook. I used a template by Cindy Schneider to make the process speedier (I’m crunched with scrapping time lately).
I like the page and I think the collection works great for non-Christmas pages. So if you grabbed Believe, don’t just use it for your holiday album - stretch it further by using it on non-themed pages too!


Hello everyone! Zakirah here. I'm a 27-year-old scrapper from Malaysia. I've been digiscrapping since 2008 and I'm loving it! I scrapbook about my family and myself, and hopefully in the coming future, my pages will be a reason for my family to smile & ponder about life.



No comments:

Post a Comment