Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, November 19, 2015

25 Days Album Prep 2015


I am waiting for snow even though I am not looking forward to colder weather. And I am giddy looking at all the pretty things I can possibly use in my December album this year. 
I will be using a 6x8 handbook in wood grain. I purchased the Studio Calico Highlands add on and many of the Felix pieces from Seven Paper. And then of course, I had to have some stuff from Ali Edwards, of which I went and bought all digital. Then I have my own designs I want to implement. So many choices! I also went through my stash and pulled out anything metallic. I want to mix neutrals and metallics with little pops of color. 


I have all my digital goodies that I think I may use loaded into Dropbox so I can make some quick pages while I sit around waiting this December. I am hoping that will keep me on track. I have some pocket cards loaded just so I can add journaling and then print them out when I get home. 

Physical Products in my stash:
Copper acrylic words from the Sparkle Studio Calico class 
Studio Calico veneer trees
A mix of metallic labels from Studio Calico kits this past year
Bakers twine with gold 


Digital Products in my stash:
Woodland Pocket Cards and Printables
Woodland Scrapbook Kit
Woodland Photo Templates
Believe 6x8 Templates
Believe 6x4 Templates
Believe Pocket Cards & Printables
Believe Scrapbook Kit
Believe Date Stamps

I'll be working on some foundation pages this week and you will get to see some of my completed pages in the 25 Days classroom where I am a contributor this year! I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment