Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Halloween Favors

Need some super fast and easy Halloween favor ideas? I have two project ideas using a few elements from the Thirty-One collection.

To begin, I printed out a few word art pieces on black cardstock paper. Yup, on black! Why? I wanted to adhere gold foil using my Minc machine by Heidi Swapp. From there I cut one into a tag and the other into a circle. I attached two tags, word strip, and a gold doily to a kraft bag that I found in the Target dollar spot. I then cut a circle and put that on top of a jelly sized mason jar. Each to be filled with your favorite Halloween treats. Easy as pumpkin pie!


Products Used:


My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


No comments:

Post a Comment