Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, September 25, 2015

Save 20% off the Imagine Scrapbook Kit & Pocket Cards │ Free Mini Kit Sneak Peek


 Are you ready to play? I have two new items in the shop this weekend. Imagine is a whimsical kit with quieter colors to let your playful photos shine! You can save 20% on the Imagination Kit and Pocket Cards through Sunday!


This week's release is new to The Digital Press, but it was released this past spring at my Etsy Store, so please check your stash before you purchase!












Are you a subscriber to the Little Lamm & Co. Newsletter? Next Tuesday for National Coffee Day, (And for International Coffee Day October 1st)  I will be sending out a free mini kit to my subscribers along with a subscriber only deal for my October Special Edition Collection. Here's a peek at the mini kit. You can subscriber to the newsletter here. I only send out newsletters once or twice a week so you don't' have to worry about having us clog up your inbox. 




I did more full size photos for Tuesday. The title page is me sitting on the front step with my kindle while Ian plays with the neighbor kids. I seem to do that a lot these days. READ MORE





That's all for this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment