Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Hybrid Inspiration

When I think of summer, I think of clean, cool, and crisp. That was the inspiration for my layout this week. I pulled a few favorite photos from this summer and created this simple grid design. To create this layout, I only used one 2x3 (trimmed down) and one 4x6 journaling card. When summer gets busy with travels and fun family adventures, keep your designs simple so you can enjoy creating more memories.


Products used: Summer Stories by Little Lamm & Co.


______________________________________________________________________


My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


No comments:

Post a Comment