Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Zakirah Zakaria │ Digital Tutorial


Hi everyone! Zakirah here. Today I want to share a little secret on how to create new patterned papers from existing papers in a kit so you could get more papers from the kit. Sounds too good to be true? Let's find out


To make the process easier, we'll use a template. So let's gather our tools & materials. You'll need:

1. A kit / paper pack (I use It's My Party! from LLC for this tutorial)
2. 6x8 Template Set 2 by LLC
3. A graphic editor (like Photoshop or Photoshop Elements) 


Let's begin!

1. First, pick a template from Amie's 6x8 Template Set 2. I chose the one pictured above.
2. Pick 2 patterned papers and 2 solids from the kit.
3. Clip the papers to the template layers A  
4. Merge all the layers (except the white Background layer) together.
5. Cut the new paper in the middle so you'll have 2 long pieces of coordinating patterned papers.


Done! You can now use your new patterned papers on your scrapbook pages. I used mine like so: 


Products Used:

Little Lamm & Co It's My Party Scrapbook Kit
Little Lamm & Co, 6x8 Digital Templates


Hello everyone! Zakirah here. I'm a 27-year-old scrapper from Malaysia. I've been digiscrapping since 2008 and I'm loving it! I scrapbook about my family and myself, and hopefully in the coming future, my pages will be a reason for my family to smile & ponder about life.




No comments:

Post a Comment