Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ruth Chan │ Father's Day Layout

Hello everyone! Glad to be back here. Since I have been taking a ton of pictures this month (it is the month long school holidays over here!), here's a simple layout to celebrate... Father's Day.


We took a bunch of goofy shots and I love this the best. So here's a minimalistic styled page so that the focus is really on the picture. Love these guys!
My favourite element is the gold splatter! Gold is always welcome on my pages. And hey, digital? No fuss, no mess. Win-win. 
Hope you like it!
Here’s the list of Amie’s products that I used in this project:






Hello there! I'm Ruth, a self confessed craftaholic. I treasure the everyday and love making new memories to savour. I love journaling and creating, I love photography and I love colours. And I love that I get to combine all these loves into one everlasting project of recording life as it happens. To re-live whenever I feel like it.

I live in sunny Singapore where I keep house with my husband and two children. I craft handmade jewelry as a small business and chill out at my craft table doing a host of crafty projects, whenever I can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment