Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Traveler's Notebook


Hands up if you are a self proclaimed food critic who takes photos of all your pretty meals. Yup, that's me! On a recent trip to Japan, I took a few foodie pics and decided to put them into my traveler's notebook.
Here's my notebook made by some of my favorite crafty friends.


I used printable files from Let's Eat Scrap Kit by Little Lamm & Co. I printed out a few journaling cards, tags, and labels. I also used some Let's Eat word art on top of my photos then printed at home. I created each page similarly as I would a layout then added various washi tape and stamps from my stash to finish it off.







I hope you enjoyed viewing my pages as much as I enjoyed creating them. Off to add more foodie adventure photos and fill up the rest of my notebook.

Products Used:




My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


No comments:

Post a Comment