Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Project Life 2015 │ Week 9

Week nine was a busy week for me and I was busy again this week so putting together pages had to be quick.  I did everything in Photoshop this week but for the gold details.  
I hope it inspires you to get the photos and documentation down.  Documented is better than pretty and perfect.  I still love how the pages came together.  It really tells the story of the week.


I just used my three hole punch on Ian's art work to add it in to my album.





I used a screen shot from Instagram to document the passing of Leonard Nimoy and added a gold 9 from the leftovers of my December Daily kit from Ali Edwards.  The plaid card underneath is from One Little Bird's At Week's End set, and the Ouch I used to document Ian's black eye is from the Ali Edward's Alrighty Then digital Brush set.


The captured on this photo is a digital Kal Barteski from the Odyssey digital stamp set at Studio Calico.


I printed the sun and moon card from the Studio Calico Odyssey Journal card set


The first time stamp here was from Ali Edwards Firsts Story Stamp set a few months ago.




The One Little Bird Oh Happy Day card, from Hopscotch, was so perfect for documenting my mommy time while Ian had a playdate with his cousin and grandma.


I hope my week 9 inspires you to document your stories!  

New in the shop today!






And don't forget!  Mobile Memory Keeping starts tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. These are fab and that title card - <3
    I need to crack on with PL I'm still on week 3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephie! And keep it up. I still have a few weeks of 2014 that need doing!

      Delete