Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Life 2015 │ Week 4

Week 4 was not too busy.  Other than Mr. G's birthday, it was pretty uneventful.  I have been feeling tired and achy from the winter weather, and just can't get out and about to do anything.  Poor Ian has barely left the house this month and gets super excited about any old ride in the car.  

I was super excited to use the new digital Studio Calico Project Life cards this week.  Way before my kit arrives, the colors that I was longing for were right there on my computer to print and use!




I used the Brush Script Week templates to make my title card again this week.







I simply adore the little drawings from Downton Abbey by Anne Keenan Higgins.  They are perfect!  You can follow her on Instagram here


I cut off a large Studio Calico tag so it would fit behind a filler card and used it for some hidden journaling about Mr. G. 


And I used the Birthday Brush Script set to add to this photo of Ian watching daddy open his present.


Products used this week



The latest at Little Lamm & Co.







2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Lady Rose card! Everytime I see you PL layouts I'm always beating myself up for being behind on mine =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am behind too! But I keep going on the current weeks because they are easier to do when things are fresh, and then I go back to work on the past pages when I can.

      Delete