Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, February 20, 2015

New Templates and Cards!

Everyone needs a little me time and I really do after this winter and potty training and just way too much stuff to do.  I was inspired by my dreams of a massage to make this little card set.  And it does include printable PDFs for paper scrapbooking and the digital PNGs for Photoshop and the Project Life app.


Next, are two sets of templates in a 6x4 and 6x8 size.  I am working on a couple 6x8 albums and wanted to make something simple but fun for the photos.
Each set comes with the Photoshop templates and the PNGs that you can add to your mobile scrapbooking as well as use in Photoshop.  And the PNGs included come in copper, gold, silver and a black that can be easily recolored.  





 Each template includes each of the three metallics as well as the black using hidden layers.  This saves you some space on your hard drive versus having a templates for each color.

And if you check out my post for the Brush Script Title Card Templates, there is a mini tutorial on how to use the hidden layers in Photoshop and PSE.  Here

My new stuff will be on sale through Sunday, February 22nd.

I have more templates and card sets coming up, but remember my Print Shop is now open if you would like me to create something just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment