Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Project Life 2015 │ The Plan



I recently caught up on my Project Life pages.  I had all the photos and journaling, I just hadn't gotten around to doing the pretty part.  So I had 18 weeks that I wanted to complete before January 2015.  I do not want 2 albums sitting out that need to be worked on!  It would never have been possible if not for my planner and the Collect app.

 (I use inserts from Hello Forever by Marcy Penner)



It was easy to snap a pic of anything that happened on a particular day and document it with the app, or if I was at home I could just jot it down in my planner. (I am one who needs to write it down immediately or I will forget about it until a week later, and them not remember when it happened.)
When it came time to add the memories to the photos, I just pulled up the app and opened up my planner pages and it was all there.



I will be using 12x12 again.  Since Ian will be 3 and everything he does is still new and wonderful (or horrid and messy), I should have plenty of material to fill a large album.  I am going with design A page protectors and keeping it easy.  Maybe an insert thrown in here and there, but my goal is to fit a year into ONE ALBUM!  Ack!Oh, and SC just announced the new Handbooks on their blog the other day!  There will be a 6x8 AND a 9x12!  Yay!  More options!

I am subscribing to Studio Calico's Project Life kit to use in my album through the year along with my stash.  And I will be taking the Day by Day Class bundle.  I really like the first class Project Shots with Nicole Reaves.  I am always up for a class on improving my photos!  (Registration in open through January 31st, 2015 for the single class or the Day by Day classroom bundle)



I would really like to think up a few prompts each month, possibly one each week, and use that as a journaling jump start.  I would love to share them with you each week.  I will also share my PL from weeks 29-this month once the sun comes out long enough for them to be photographed! 

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh... now I think I need Marcy's PL Planner, LOL... I totally giggled at (or horrid and messy), can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete