Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Menu Planner │ Week 31

This week I get to work with cucumbers, radishes, lettuce, peas, broccoli and some little onions from our garden share.  I was disappointed that I only ended up with about a cup of sugar snap peas.  Most were so over ripe they were just gross.  And one head of the lettuce we received was rotten when I started pulling the leaves off.  My broccoli was also already turning brown and it stunk so bad I wouldn't eat it raw and can't' bring myself to even cook it.  I had to chuck it.  We did get some very good peas at the farmer's market along with summer squash and cabbage. And more garlic!  I really enjoyed the mellowness of the hardneck garlic we bought.

Friday - Lunch -  Garden salad with hard boiled egg

Saturday - Lunch - Chicken sandwiches and cucumber radish salad


Sunday - Lunch - Canadian Bacon Strata


Monday - Lunch - leftover strata



Tuesday -  Lunch - Chef Salad with honey mustard dressing



Wednesday - Lunch - Summer Squash Tart



Thursday - Lunch - leftover pork and rice
Dinner - Dinner out for mommy& baby class




No comments:

Post a Comment